Pik Pak plans are designed to help you simply choose a plan that maximses value for your business needs.
To help you choose a plan Pik Pak you should consider a few important things;
1. Firstly, how many unique product Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) do you want to sell;
- A SKU is a unique product item that you want to sell or manage. For example if you have 2 shirts in 4 sizes then you would have 2 x 4 = 8 SKUs. You can create as many SKUs as you want, Pik Pak only charges on SKUs that have physical inventory in storage.
2. Secondly, how many cubic metres of storage do you need;
- Storage is calculated on the external dimensions of your products, including packaging, to calcualte this you simply multiply Height (m) x Width (m) x Length(m). This will give you the total storage required in cubic metres.
3. Finally, how many transactions do you want to do;
- The easiest method to estimate this is to multiply the number of sales orders x 2 (1 for receiving IN and 1 for shipping OUT). Don't worry if it's not 100% accurate, it's only a guide, you only pay for what you actually use. It's only an estimate.
Now it will be much easier for you to choose a plan. You can view our existing plans or customise your own.
to view our pricing comparison table to see which one suits you.